Sep 1, 2010

September

How the time passed away, all the troubles that I gave.
have those all gone to waste? All the promises we made,
one by one they vanish just the same.
Of all the things I still remember, summer's never looked the same.
The years go by and time just seems to fly, but the memories remain.
It's the first of September today and it's a start of something new.
Autumn has come and leaves are falling down
In the middle of September we'd still play out in the rain
nothing to lose but everything to gain
Reflecting now on how things could've been
It was worth it in the end

I knew I had to leave this town
but we never knew when I never knew how,,
We would end up here the way we are..

it's the beginning of September, and the year almost come to the end
nothing's gonna change until what I expect
and that's when I'm falling in LOVE with Y.O.U

No comments:

Post a Comment