Sep 15, 2010

future plan


Who will I be ? it's up to me. All the never ending possibilities ...

have you ever heard this line before ? does this sound vertrouwd to you ?

what am I gonna do when I grow up? gosh, nvr realize that this time will come ! time flies, everyone's growing up even i do too. then when the tim
e arrives, meet Mr. Right, and gets married. this can happen anytime of the years. but slowly, the worries will fade away ...

Question: who am I ?
Answer: I'm just a teenage girl having her life like other normal teenagers, and indeed I still have the thoughts of worrying boud my future. it's a good start tho` i plan what I wanna do. but I just can't blurt it out, coze I nvr know what will happen next =)

excuseer me, dit ben ik =)

BUT.. being a woman is my fate cause I was born to be one. I just wanna have a happy life which family and work are my 2 top priorities, and spend the rest of my life with my loving future next-to-be husband and kids, mom,dad, and sisters. it might sound weird talking bout the future, however, your time will arrive soon.

in a flash of lightning, this idea came across my mind. Dank je harsenen !
so, as a matter of fact, " WHO WILL I BE ? " is still a mystery. I dont know .. You dont know, but let's see in the future ;)

Adios, dames en heren
xo xo xo
I get to make the future what I want to be
If I can make up any one and know the choice is up to me
Who will I be ?



No comments:

Post a Comment