Sep 7, 2010

no judul ;)


2 weeks left to my new college life .. YAY ! got my schedules yesterday and from what I saw, every Wednesday is a blast ! yeah, no class on Wed, so it's a holiday ;)
however, my schedules kinda jammed ! every monday and friday, I will go home at 5 pm :(
I planned to have a part time job, but it was kinda possible due to this
will find a way to handle it :) or maybe i could do other things that s
uit my schedule.

take a sneek peek boud my university friends :)


so these are us, the marketings. the girl in white and below is ME
and beside is Stella, a girl with her high voice,
a good singer
on top, on the left, is Ivana, the Bali girL :)
and in the middle, the big guy, is Kris, our "tukang pij
it keliling" ^^
and on the right is Michelle, my partner in entrance test ..



and some more. it's ME again right in the middle and Ravena on my right bottom
and Michelle again on the left bottom.
at the top, it's caroline, a smart girL who just had her bday few days ago
love you oline ;)
and Heidi, a cute little girl, very soft-hearted person, nice and friendly :)


I havent taken pics with the rest of the guys, masih tahu malu waktu itu. haha. just kidding
the marketings are indeed talkative, that's why we can get along in an instant.
no doubt if one day, we can be a good marketer, hopefully ! Thanks to GOD, Amen..

but, some of the people will not be in the same class as mine :( and different schedules as well..
we still can catch up during the breaks or the weekends anyway. hihihi

and not to forget CINDY KIMAN !!! my bainyek, the accountant. hiihihi.. gonna meet her like almost everyday, GOSH ! cindy lagi cindy lagi :P cndaa yah booo..
me and her have the same schedule on monday, 7.30 till 5 pm ..
special notes for you: ayam kremes, warteg ferani, ca
rlos de hut, bibliotheque, and many more food-ism :D | mark this line if you happen to read *wink*


SPECIAL EDITION !
my new aib ! haha like what I promised before
this was a pic taken in front of XXI
with my blue pyjamas.
how do i look ? like a total weirdo =3
messy hair, pyjamas, and red crocs !
it's for my orientation tho` ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment