Sep 3, 2010

WILLY's blast

Dedicated this specially to

WILLY HANDOKO

happy birthday yah liung, cepetan balik lu ;)
hehehe.. wish you all the best, udh 17 taon
tambah dewasa, gak nyebelin, gak rese lagi
tambah baek sama saya, and many more ...

good luck in whatever you do
&
I always support you koq ;)
thank you for being a good friend of mine,
yang udah baek sama aye.
sorry kalo g udh jahat sama lu
take it as a revenge aja dhe

sama one more thing, jangan lupa my oleh" ya
you know what i mean dude !! =D
thanks for reminding me to love God
and your advices really meaningfuL
you're the best guy friend that I've ever had
I do appreciate it, really

ok then, have fun yah out there,
You're not here for your 17th
tp pas balik, siap" dhe lu
JUST KIDDIN`

P.S: jangan suka gossip" mulu ye =P

No comments:

Post a Comment