Sep 25, 2010

SISTERS FOREVER !!

every sibling, for sure, there'll be a conflict, problem, and ' cek-cok '. however, the best part is we're one blood, one soul, and one equally family. even tho' our ages are different, but no matter where we are, we are still connected with each other. we live in one roof, one house, and also sharing rooms, although each one of us is given a room for oneself. still, we laugh, tell stories, and sleep together in that one room, which is my room =D






this blog might be short, but I just wanna say I love you my sisters. I do really really love both of you. I'm sorry if I fail as your biggest sister, I'm sorry if i always nag, scold you, but then, i do that because I LOVE YOU so =) one day, if I'm leaving, I will gonna miss you guys so muchh..
I promise that I'll be the best sister that you guys ever have ! heheh..
I might be talkative, but big sis will always be there to give advice. okay ?

No comments:

Post a Comment