Jul 27, 2010

YUNG YUNG =D


LOOK! whose bday is it ?? and the cake looks delicious
with fat red strawberry, who could ever resist ??



Is it a surprise for me guys ? awww, so sweeet ..
hahaha..
the preps and busy bits before ...



YELLOW ! is it my bday ? the cake looks soo
Mouth-Watering =D

wanna try some ? ;)


With Andrei, hmm, looks like I'm the bday Girl, aren't I ?
scroll down for more downtown pics
and
MANY MORE ...


Keep on scrolling :)
haven't I told you that it's not my b'day ?
=__= "



This is Vanny, talking to a dummy dog.
Double_Oh-MY ! it's a decoration only
and from the pic, we can see that she's ... ??



Oh my.. agaiinn ! with her "memelas" face
talking to the dummy doggy.
wake up girl ! it's not even a dog, Yet !



and, hmmm, these two are so called the..
narcissm ? or the cake muncher

:D

peace je, peace bo ^^



I'd have no idea why is she laughing @ moii \
* big grin * am I that funny ming ? =P

and F.Y.I , the big guy beside me,
is not that big in reality

HAHAHA :D




Okie dokes Folks. Soo, this is the bday BOY =D
Bio: Hendry Buntara aka YungYung
17 y.o
&
Single :D

HAPPY B'DAY TO YOU ! & GBU

wooooot ~



YungYung and hiss hmmm ... =S
the so-called BodyGuards

Andrei . Yung . HaeL




YungYung and his buddies =)
left to right: Vanny, Cindy, Yung, Me, Jeanice





This is me, with YungYung.
from the look on his face, pretty sure that
he's ready to eat the cake ^^




Alright all, this is how they forbid goodbye :D
a sneer cheer on their faces with some
wicked-smiLes.

ADIOS !

No comments:

Post a Comment