Jul 25, 2010

no judul ;P

HEYS ALL ! haha, it's beeeeenn soooooo " centuries " that I havent done any blogging.
first, have been very busy with Singapore's trips.
second, my cousin's marriage. Love you cousin :) and have a happy year of full-time marriage :D
and now it's the right time to do blogging ...

teehee` 25 th of July ! YANI's bdayy. happy birthday to you and wish you all the best and GBU
hope you'll become much better person in your 16th girL. wish you luck and have a merry berry bday !

many things have happened lately, but I kinda facing it quite gently .. hmmm, people do make mistakes sometimes, YAWWW ! loving to say YAWWW nowadays, thanks to dad !
I've learned that in the future we have to choose what's important to us, not frankly speaking, I'm moving on. I learn to be a better person, more solemnly, can be annoying sometimes, but less-er than before. I'm tougher and stronger facing all the problems that I'm encountering.

From that, I realize, people are different in thinkings when they get older. Different atmosphere affects all the aspects of life. They can be more sentimental, melancholy, or agressive towards solutions. these 3 types of aspects change our lives everyday. However, it depends upon who's facing and experiencing. Coze these 3 WILL come to our life sooner or later, without us realizing..

You change, I change, everyone's changing .. but slowly, someone will grow apart.. we have tp let go this kind of situations. I'm not pretending, faking, or lying, but this is the truth. Isnt this like some kind of mystery ? that people wont know, solve or realize ? LOOK ! at how fast the time has FLOWN . TIK TOK TIK TOK. i can hear it tikking every second and i know it will always tick even tho` I am the last one left on earth .... & the suffer will nvr end.

No comments:

Post a Comment