Jun 30, 2010

World Cup 2010

HEY ALL ! hahaha sorryyy, I've been very very sick last weeek :( so couldnt review anynews bout matches :(
sooo, maaaybe I dont reaally have to review about the scores, but ytd's game, SPAIN vs PORTUGAL was reaaly reaaly very tense-y. but too bad for Portugal, they lost. GLORY TO SPAIN ! david villa, uhuuuyy...

anw, to OBEWACKZ, my beloved best friends are coming back to J*TOWN ! ;) Vinnie Vanny Henry ( HAEL ) and Hendry ( YUNG" )
okey, HAEL and YUNG" really surprised me todaayy and they came back without even telling us, the INDOs ... They were like Santa Claus, with early Christmas gifts, hehe, they sent chocolates to my house in the late afternoon then continued their trips to Cindy's house.
Hael was a total joker, not a minute I saw him, I was laughing constantly, continously and I just cant stop giggling all afternoon. WHY ?!??!? hmm, his "NEW" hair was a disaster, ahahha like ccinko" for our terms. middle-cut bangs.. * too bad can't post any pics * hahaha. just kidding haeeL ! Frankly speaking, I can't recognize him ! When i went outside my house, I greeted YUng" and asked him: " Where is Hael ? " the Hael said : " Woy ! this is me !! " at first, I thought he was one of my school friends, but at second glance, yeps, it's Hael ! =P

P.S: not only me who didnt recognize him, Cindy too ! But what's for worse ? His own Mother didnt even recognize him ! hahahahahaha, pity pity pity =P

No comments:

Post a Comment