Jun 11, 2010

WORLLLD CUP !


SPECIAL SUPPORTS for ..
Africa ;) that's me, wearing the cape-shirt.



Hello bloggers, quick short and simple revieeww..
11 June, wordwide would have been watching this world cup, as in RITE NOW !
venue: JOHANNESBURG, cape town, I think ! hahaha. 21.00, local time, Indo, South Africa vs Mexico. currently, as in, currently, this minute, of me typing, still 1 - 1. KELIIIMAX GAN !
hahah... good luck goood luckk ..

my special supports toooooo: FRANCE ; ENGLAND ; PORTUGAL ( whooo Christiano ROnaldo ) ; GERMAN ; ITALIANO ; ES SPANOL ; BRAZIL and tuan rumah lah, Africa ;)
ehehhe ... cucokk yahhh seru bnged ntn WORLD CUP. awww, i MISS TITOI aka KRISTIN EVELYN TEDDY. who accompanied me watching ( exact word watching while calling ) 4 years ago, during high school. oh yeah, and guess, I wass pretty TEPAR the next day, HEAVY SLEEPY ( ngantuk berat :p ) hahaha .. where's she? she's in seattle, and my only companion, my super daddyy.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment