Jul 26, 2010

PSYCHO-gic

" COULD YOU PLEASE TURN DOWN THE VOLUME ?? " that's what my sister had said when she entered my room yesterday. HAHA ! I set the volume of my speakers to FULL and I sang like there's no tomorrow .. well, the song aint any melodramatic genre, but the hiphop, pop rock kind of music, and I could feel the vibrate on my desk :P . no wonder my sis was sooo mad at me, sorry Vina :D

TodAY's Yungyung's birthday. Happy birthday yah yung, moga" tmbh sukses :D hehe, good luck in ur studies too and God Bless You !

Yeaayy ! I' m much much much closer to my dreaams now and univ life is starting in 2 months :)
hope I can meet new and good friends, and also I hope I could excel in studies and more serious and efforts to be put than in high school's time. New life, new friends, new surroundings, new adaptations, hopefully I will graduate faster than expected and strive my goals =)
Achieve what I wanna achieve, and I think I'm turning into a new leaf now.. Someone said that I'm more matured now than before and it's a good compliment tho`. thanks to you, my friend

and also I wanna thank someone for supporting me through thick or thin :) you're such a good friend, you really are ! I never doubt that, buddy :D

*
just like a dynamite, I'm gonna spark my light and hit the dance floor whenever I like. I could be craZy sometimes, but that's not my intentions. I could fly throughout the game, but tomorrow I couldnt be blamed for doing that. I just can't be tamed, but I could be changed. Now I tell ya, I dont wanna be a part of something that i don't know =) *

No comments:

Post a Comment