Aug 4, 2010

no judul ;P

Heys y'all ! =3 greetings .. Bonjour.. I'll be leaving Indo within 24 hours ! wohooo
where am I going ? C.H.I.N.A the country of Chinese ( of course -.-" )
soo, I might be off from the world of blogging and enjoy my another 2 weeks of vacations out there
before, I went to s'pore with my friends, and ended up there for one week ..
however, this time, I'll be going with my smallest sister and mother, as my sister is joining the Skate Asia 2010, glory to you sis ! and bring back lots and lots of Gold medal =D

wew.. kinda losing my energetic moments nowadays, I've been very effing pissed mostly for these few days, and kinda easy to lose my emotions. ANGER ! I've been very mad, lunatic, and a sudden stressed. =( many un-happy moments are happening lately, and I F***ing HATE THAT !

I've now become a very different person, and turned into a new leaf. I'm 18 and it's time for me to be more matured ! well, i can be crazy sometimes, but not mostly.. hmm, even now I realize there are lots of changes inside me, but I dont care what peeps will be talking behind or even in front of me .. I just dont wanna care. so what ?!?!? do i know you ? do you know me ? nahhh..

I've been interested with =3 ... heheehhe, just interested, but I dont know him =X
sooo far away and he's busy ! I'm not a freak, okey ? It's just my nothing-to-do-with business =3
why the good ones are always taken anyway ?? boys are just a COMMON DENOMINATOR !
they just can't fix this compass of heart. what a whoooppp. but this guy, is awesome. I don't really know much bout him, I think ! hahaha =3 .. oh well, remember ! JUST MY NOTHING-TO-DO-WITH BUSINESS ...

sooo, here I bid goodbye, and I'll be back, maybeee.. tomorrow, before going to CHINA.
zaiii jiaaann !

P.S : I MISS THOMASSSS !!!!! rmbr ? my dutch-ey blonde-y friendy .. suddenly miss him so much =( miss talking with youu dear T__T

No comments:

Post a Comment