May 11, 2010

N.L

today gonna talk about my friend, Thomas, he is a Dutch ... He's a friend of mine and I just finished gossiping with him about many stuffs in common, and also about Geography and History. hahaha, funny and weird huh ? I E.N.V.Y his Blonde hair and blue eyes, darn beautiful !
and then i asked him a stupid question: " Thom, no offense k ? why all blondes have the same typical hair clour and blue eyes ? " and he just laughed it off by saying: " well not all, some have green eyes "

then we talked stuffs like karate, bball, and even local time. Gosh ! it's been sooo long that i havent talked to him =( ... and he just came back from Turkey ... hihi.. fun huh ?

it's spring out there and the tempt is only 6 - 8 degrees ! imagine how cold out there and how HOT here !! darn
GLOBAL WARMING

well we talked about the past and ancient history, bout mine and his country. told him that Indo used to be the Dutch colony however the Dutch formally recognized Indo's independence. I told him: " we used to be enemies, but now not anymore, we are FRIENDS " and he said: " nooo, i'm the boss and you're my slave " -.- hahhaa, helll nooo !!! he is pretty funny all the time !

but too bad, only talked to him for few hours =( and there's one more funny thing. our convers was like this:

T: I need to go ^^
Me: oh okaayy
T: darn friend is here alreadyy.
Me: DARN FRIEND? hahah. hello to your "darn" friend
T: yo from him.. wait no no no no. I mean darn, friend is here !

haha, conclusion, always put a proper PUNCTUATION on every single conver. okay, I misunderstood XD

p.s: Dutch language is kinda hard :( and I prefer English ! ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment