May 7, 2010

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Dear Blog,

It's been kinda busy days for some of my friends, and even I'd have at least things to do !

Kristin Evelyn Teddy
is doing some campaign at Shoreline Community College. Please V.O.T.E her as your new SCC's next Minister of Communication by voting her on the selected election day, which will be held on May 11 - 12. Let me ensure you one thing. This girl is a B L A S T ! you won't regret of choosing as your new Minister. She's a super-massive public speaker and just a girl who has a full-power of CONFIDENCE.

I also have a campaign to do.. My campaign is about beauty white flawless skin for Pond. And Pond is looking for 15 girls for watching F1 with Zahir, Andhika's co-stars for his new movie, and Afghan's video clips for his upcoming new song.
soo bloggers, I reaally need your help of contributions by just a single click on the votes
HOW ? click http://www.myponds.net/wajahmumengalihkanduniaku/profile-page/1613

thanks all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment