May 22, 2010

confessions of a girl.

Dear Blog,

Somehow, I realize that everything is not under controll. We gotta live like we're dying, we'd have to strive for what we expect it to be.. Being a jerk ain't smth we should be proud of. Being a good friend to someone we love is what the world of friendship needs. We gotta be strong, coze we only have 86,400 seconds to live in a day. At that moment, we could pour and shower whom we love with our care.. I am not gonna lose someone who is very important to me, whether a boy or a girl.
Pictures of perfect memories scattered all around the floor. This life aint a puzzle, but it's a big massive lump of confusion. Never fear for why you're here. Coze it's just a path that enlightens someone's life.
One day, I could be a jerk for awhile, but at another moment, I could be someone who is caring and also a good friend to someone. I might have done some things recklessly, but I'm sure that wasn't me.
He said that I'm a good person, and I wanna say thanks and I Love YOU Bffs
She said that I'm clumsy and such a klutz, and I wanna say that's Me and I'll nvr change. thanks and I Love YOU Bffs.


Love sincerely forever,

.............................

No comments:

Post a Comment