Feb 7, 2010

sunn cloudy sunday.

yoo everyone.. how r u ? haha. have nth to do : yay me ~ :P
soo how r you guys ? sunny side-up ? teeheee :x
kinda excited today, Alvin makes it to top 10 !! hope this lil bro could winn.. support u all the way dude >.<

went to empo with family. am so BORED of it ... mau nya ke grand indo :( papi gk mauu. reseee kaaannn !!
aaaaa.... -.-" rada malesss.. nth special happening today.. just listening to his songs .. :D

love justin bieber. he's HOT ! love his you tube performances. aaa.. too young to be true. cool guy and talented and PERFECT SMILES. his smiles are so WAAAW, makes every girl melts. ahaha too over -.-"

2 more hours to my 18th life.. i keeep on telling to my friends: I DON'T WANNA GROW OLD :(
too bad, it's LIFE.. cool me ~
my promises this year: try to be a better person, love her parents, and be more matured. try to be more independent and also fulfilling my dream, to be a .... noone knows. only me and myself .. i kinda shy to tell it >.<
however, if my dream really comes true, i will publish it ok ? all i need to do from now on is to try her best and wish me luckk ...

alright it's now 1 hour 38 mins to my 18th life



H..E..L..P.. !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment