Feb 26, 2010

EMBARASSED =(

FELT SO HUMILIATED TODAY !

" what's wrong ? what happened ? why ? "


owkay, actually this is the most embarassin momen of my life. i felt down @public.. @grand indo exactly. oh my gosh, everyone was looking at me and kinda laughing at me =( =( .. feel soo ashamed of myself !

SHOPPING TIME !


feel sorry to my daddy, due to my BOROS-ness.


shopped till drop today, from Charles & Keith to MAC to LANCOME to BOBBY BROWN and last O.P.I


gonna stop shopping this month ( the month is almost over actually =P )


and daddy's little girl just wanna say: I'm sorry daddy...



p.s: next post gonna talk about QUIDNUNC. it's a who-and-what story ^^

just wanna share the story with all the bloggers ...


and also some of my friends :D



from Indo with Love,

Elvira ....





No comments:

Post a Comment