Jan 11, 2010

super nova bored =X

hyeaaa, back to blogging now :D
i simply did almost nothing today, just some exercises and also blogging :D
went to dinner wif my cousins and sister, and i did a hideous thing in the resto.
oh my goshiiee moshiee, it really humiliated me a lot ><

tmrw is tuesday, and planning to practise ice-skating..
sometimes, i really have no idea to fill in my vacancy, since i have months away to my univ. life. yay me ~

now, i'm watching suite life on deck, and cody is really cute :D love his teethh.

practically, I am wishing i could slow the time down ! grrr, it's flying effing fast ! T_T
but nothing i could do, only God and nature know. hahaa.. i feeel stupid of writing this :P
btw, I rmbr someone saying this: everyone is dreaming of love , not fondness. surprisingly, I agree. i mean, who doesnt ?

anw, i got to go.. soo writes more later on..



No comments:

Post a Comment