Jan 9, 2010

jibber & jabber ? find it yourself

Hello bloggers. Introducing myself, I am Elvira Sanjaya.
This is not the first time I do some online-bloing, I used to have one, but I forgot the account.

So here I am, starts a new one.. :D

Saturday 9 January 2010. Happy Birthday Kelly wooooot ~
a year has passed and you're gettiing older :D
Who is Kelly ? She's my bestie from Malaysia, happens to study in Aussie now :D

H0wever, today was also fun due to meeting my friends. esp vinnie, who has just come back from South Africa.. She's getting a lil' bit of tanning and darker.. haha. but still as sweet as ever
:D

it's 2.10 am , and i am really unable to fall asleep. INSOMNIA ! that's the right word..


- haiiis... - i am having a verryyyyy longgg breakk from school, starts to enter University Life this September. i hope it's gonna be fun, and not wishing to meeeet that SUPER BIG FAT "MAMA" in the future.

i prefer it to be called SBFM for shorts

teeeheee :D







No comments:

Post a Comment