Jan 14, 2010

mad ... just like you.

CAN'T YOU SEE THAT TAYLOR IS SO MACHO ? haha.

heyhoo, it's me back again, blogging.. yeahh, i put on title : mad... just like you.
because, whoever is mad, i am part of one of you. haha
i am just kidding..

now listening to so sick, sabrina version, accoustic, kinda slow bout i love it..
it's kinda beau, but the lyrics glow, and the rythms flow :)

i kinda missing my High School Life. it was such a blast ! everyone would never pass it !
however, we have to move on, all of us are going in different directions.
i hate to say that !!! but, in fact, we have to face it ...

today is 14th, ytd was 13rd of January, Jeanice's Bday !
we threw a suprise for her, and it was a success. hahaha ...
she turned to 16 ytd and wishing her all the best, OBEWACKZ forever LOVE you <3


btw, i would like to dedicate this message to someone :

* you might not read this, or even realize it, however, i just wanna apologize. Sorry for the past few days, I annoyed you, but, it's all for your own good. I just want you to go on with your life, not depending on others. Well, I might not be a good friend to you, but for me, you really are. Sometimes I realize, friends complete with one another, and it will always be forever and ever.
We talk, we chat, we laugh, and we fight, but we never hate one another. you never get mad at me whatever my mistakes are. you never scold me for being annoying, and you never backstab me with lies. you always keep promises and nvr break it. you always keep secrets and nvr spill it. Thanks to you for that and honestly, this comes from the deepest point of my throat :p . *

to: anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment