Aug 28, 2011

weekends !!

hello bloggers ! how's ur weekend? fun? boring? alone? well, you name it ^^ so ... i have been spending my weekends with these people (pictures above)
- spent my late afternoon at Luna Negra (next review will be about it) with the ladies
- continued my evenings with the Binusians at Zenbu Muara Karang.



currently, getting bored outta my mind of hanging out at the malls. -_-"
then i realized it is more fun to spend your days chit-chatting with your friends and talk about your new surroundings, problems, and just share it out to them, and find a quiet place such as restaurant, cafe, or maybe your respective houses.


as i am getting bored with malls, this is how i spent my last weekends, so.. how do you guys spend your weekends then? =) share it with us !

check out my food blog here -> FOOD.COUTURE

No comments:

Post a Comment