Jul 31, 2011

hay bloggers ;) ... enjoying your holidays much?
I did enjoy my weekends these two days, hang out with friends and have a birthday party hehe

anyway, fasting month is coming, please show some respects for not eating and drinking in front of your Muslim friends who are having their fasting. Excuse yourself if you wanna have smth to eat and drink or bear with your hunger till 6pm

how did you spend your weekends? well, besides hanging out with my fellows, I did some social activities for the church :) .. I made a "majalah dinding" for a competition, and helping my sister and other church friends. hopefully we can win.. we have started the plan on Tuesday, but did the process by today. I was on a 12-hour working process, and even my mother and other mom-societies were helping and supporting.

We are half-way through, and another half to go ! yay ~ gonna be busy for these few days. heeehhehe. gonna upload the pict when it is done ;)

isn't it good when you do a social activity that will benefit both yourself and others? Do help others whenever they need you and enjoy the atmosphere of being helpful with one another

Trust me, it's fun !


No comments:

Post a Comment