Oct 23, 2010

wow, it's been a long time i havent done any post
well, october almost comes to an end .. ceped bnged yah...
gak kerasa jg g udh 1 bulan kuliah :( mid test is coming to town. oh nooo =s

hmm, i really dont know what to say, but ytd was a blast..
HAPPY BDAY yah gioo. thanks for yesterday =)
really really had fun last night... a night to be remembered .. gr" evan, steven, and axel. haha.. kasihann yanii ...

what else yahh.. i really dont know what to say..

well, somehow, somewhere, sometimes, isnt it nice when you someone who cares for you ?
someone who is always be there for me
someone who loves me for who I am now
someone who always makes fun of me but in the end you apologize
someone who supports me when I feel down.
someone who texts you everyday, and makes sure you're fine and happy.

someone, someone, and someone ...

sorry if I am being selfish sometimes, but in the end, i realize you really care for me...
Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment