Mar 16, 2010

ice skating.

ice - skating ... it was really fun when i was young ..
i practised almost everyday, and the rink was like my second home =P

but now, I quit ! hahaha. get bored of it .. =.="

when i gave up on skating, my second sister too, and now my third sister's turn to learn it hahahaha ...




so, this is her, Erika Sanjaya, 8 yrs old.
this was taken during Christmas On Ice show ..
i always call her " TELOR " haha, that's a nick for her.
sometimes annoying, sometimes cute, sometimes out-of -earth, especially when it comes to studies and academics =P



this was practically me, and i scolded her to practise properly
and
she just gave me a wicked grin -.-"

N.A.U.G.H.T.Y




however....

i really love her very much :)

just wanna wish her ...

GOOD LUCK for your ISU Grand ELite Competition upcoming ApriL


and ....
also Skate Asia 2010 in China

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment